Advanced EOR Technologies
In partnership with Terratec Global, the leading scientific based company in pulsation & advanced
EOR technology, we’re capable of offering our clients the most efficient & advanced technologies &
solutions for maximum oil recovery & reservoir performance.
Terratec together with the Russian Military-Industrial Sector is engaged in the development and application of reactive chemistry for stimulation of production wells with viscous oil.
- Low efficiency/lack of production from viscous and heavy oil reservoirs without stimulation;
- Low economic efficiency of infrastructure projects for the extraction of viscous and heavy oils (CSS, SAGD, CSI, steam
- flooding); Low technological efficiency of cold methods (CHOPS) for
- extraction of viscous and heavy oils.
- Production increase.
- Minor equipment footprint.
- Ringless operation.
- Safe handling-standard chemical
- usage practice, Controlled (safe) reaction.
Type of damage to be treated
- Viscous and heavy oils:
- Excessive skin damage
- Some of the zones of the interval are not
- engaged in production.
Terratec is engaged in the development and application of Super Fluid Water for EOR via injection wells with low-permeable reservoirs.
- Waterflooding of reservoirs with different permeabilities (heterogeneity) causes irregular displacement front.
- A large part of reserves in low-permeable formations remains unrecovered.
Solution – Super Fluid Water:
- Low permeable reservoir:
The main share of flow channels contains capillary-bound water.
- Mechanism of SFW: stabilizes the surface structure of the pore space due to the adsorption of the active component.
- SFW technology unlocks capillary bound water in oil-saturated
formations and makes it mobile
Your result: Re-extraction of reserves previously blocked in channels with low permeability, which leads to an increase in oil production.
Types of damage/reservoir to be treated
- Low-permeable intervals which were previously unavailable for injection due to high
- heterogeneity of permeability along with the reservoir interval; and perforation channels;
- Decrease of permeability due to wettability reversal.
- Does not require intervention/repair job/special equipment and personnel.
- High-performance indicators of treatments.Noncorrosive & environmentally friendly.
- Work effectively even with re-circulation in the injection system.
- Lower reservoir permeability-higher efficiency. • Has no competitors in terms of “price-quality (ultra-low concentration of SFW is needed)
Terratec together with the Russian Military-Industrial Complex is engaged in the development and application of pneumo-hydro-impulse impact equipment for stimulation of production and injection wells
- Up to 50% of the world’s oil is produced by waterflooding. However, the performance of most waterfloods (WF) is suboptimal.
- 65% of oil is left in a reservoir on average:
- Tremendous potential for optimization; Reduced/low injectivity is among wf issues;
- Scaling, sand-fill and other problems and productivity:
- Increase liquid (preferable oil) production rate;
- Decrease/ optimize water production.
SOLUTION – T-SEISMO:
Effect of changeable pressure
Cleaning of near-wellbore zone
The shock wave, formed by a short-time throw-in of compressed gas at the wellhead, travels from. surface to bottom creating repression. A further reflection of the wave from the bottom forms a depression, which contributes swab effect and cleaning the near-wellbore zone.
Multiple reflections of the shock wave from surface to bottom and back create damping oscillations of seismic frequency. Due to low-frequency seismic impact has long-distance penetration. Under a seismic field hydrophobization of mineral surface is occurred.